Commercial Solar Panels
By investing in solar power for your business, you are eligible to receive a 30% federal tax credit, 30% depreciation tax benefit with MACRS, and a 10% state tax credit up to $50,000. You can also shrink or even eliminate your monthly utility payments.
UNDER BUDGET AND ON TIME
South Carolina Rooftops
INSTALLED IN BOTH LOCATIONS 2018
- Under budget and on time installation
- Exceptional work quality and immaculate job site cleaner than we found it.
- Delivered a combination of practical and technical expertise that ensures creative solutions on each project.
- NEC 2017 Code Compliant
- Largest solar landfill project in Tennessee
- Specialty ground mount engineered ballast system
- We perform the entire project, including site work, hard scape construction and mounting, and electrical finish stages, to prevent any delays in the process.